How much should I sell for?

I have a lifted 2000 Silverado z71 with 35's on a rancho lift that I hate to sell but I have to. My question is, how much should the lift factor into the selling price? Also, should a Borla cat back, k&n gen
II, and hypertech programmer factor into the price? Any experience or opinions on this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
I my experience these types of modifications don't matter much to the average buyer. It might be of interest to some how ever. My personal preference is when I buy a truck that it's as close to stock as possible.
My two cents Brian

I think these things would reduce the price that a buyer would pay. They would think that made these changes because you used the truck hard. I know that I would rather buy a stock used vehicle.
--
Diamond Jim
"The Old Devil Dog"