How to contact a Zone Manager

Anybody out there have a direct line / name to the Chevy Zone Manager for Portland Oregon?
I've got a dealer issue where my 05 Tahoe was damaged by my dealership
during warranty repair and I've been unable to work out a satisfactory settlement locally. The 1800 Chevy Cares Telephone line is always going to call me back, stating they are working on it.
Time to cut to the chase and get the Zone Manager involved. Evidently, those people are kept well insulated from us paying customers.
Thanks in advance.