How to Flush a Engine

I have a 92 Z71.. My Oil stick has started to rust. Fact it has been rusting for a bit. I went get a new stick but hey did not have one.. I thought I would go buy a salvage yard and get one..
When I check my oil there is little rust specks in the OIL.. Fact lots of rust speck. I think I need more than a Oil Change.. Can I add more oil or kerosene to it before I change.. Any suggestions.???
This has been sitting around by my barn for about 6 mos. I decided to sell it.. Anybody looking for a real good truck with a little engine rust.. Don't tell ANYBODY .http://memphis.craigslist.org/car/381369846.html
I live in Jackson Tenn if you need to drive it. http://memphis.craigslist.org/car/381369846.html

Yes, if moisture in in crankcase it is from not driving it enough to get condesation out of crankcase thru engine heat. Changing oil more often can help, flushing will not cure it. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
Make sure the pcv system is operating also.
wrote:

-

You mean it will always have rust spots in it.. I did go today and bought a dip stick from a 90 model. I should have got the stick holder. It is rusting as well.. Nothing I can do ??

Drive it more often on longer. COndensation forms on and in engine over time with weather changes and driving it and fully heating it up evaporates moisture out of oil. Short trips are bad for oil especailly in humid weather. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com