how to replace high beam bulbs

I got a 93 silverado stepside and I can't figure out how to get the high beam bulb out to replace it. There is a space under the hood to replace the headlight and that was done
easily enough but when it comes to replacing the high beam one, there is a piece of sheet metal overing that opening welded in place. Any ideas? there are no screws to be seen on the lens side of the truck on the outside either that have found.
Anyone? ----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below ----------------------------------------------------- http://users.eastlink.ca/~mikemcneil/index.htm
Hello Mike,
If I'm not mistaken, the hi/lo beam assembly comes out as one piece by removing two (2) x 4"-5" bolts that hold each in place. When you pop the hood, look for small (3/16" ???) hex heads peeking out of ~1" holes in the metal directly above the headlamp assembly (the other holes are for headlamp beam adjustments). Remove these and pull the assembly out with your fingers -- don't use a screwdriver or the assembly may be damaged.
Franko
message

to get the high beam bulb out to replace

headlight and that was done easily enough but

piece of sheet metal overing that opening

seen on the lens side of the truck on the

thanx Franko! I'll try that this weekend.