howl in yukon

my 1999 k1500 yukon, howls every now and then, thought it might be the brakes had them check and rear ones worked on, but still every now and then....
any suggestions????
thanks

Knowing under which circumstances it howls would be of GREAT help.
Doc

just about anytime, thought just when brakes were used but also going down the hiway, sometimes when pulling, sometimes not, seems to be no pattern! thanks

have not noticed any difference because of temp.

the
and

My 99 burban would do that. Tried a bunch of things and it ended up being U joints.

Have a 93 yukon, it has done it for years. Tried everything & finally just put up with it.

I am beginning to think may have something to do with the rear air, any ideas?