Hub caps 66 3/4ton needed

I'm looking for hub caps for a 1966 3/4ton C20 Chev p/u 16" 8hole wheels, inside dia of cap aprox 11 1/4". Chrome or white don't matter. Any info
appreciated. I've emailed every junk yard with an email address on the internet and so far no luck. Thanks in advance Floyd L. Fry snipped-for-privacy@zoniez.com

Maybe you looked here already, http://www.hubcaps.org/chevtruck.html but this sounds something like what you want and looks like what I remember the older 60's trucks having.
Hub cap part #CHVC7
Brian
Yea I've checked there, but thanks anyway.

I was just today looking at a perfectly restored set of 4 caps exactly as you pictured,except I THINK they had "GMC"in the center.
******************** There are three kinds of lies; lies,damned lies,and statistics.---Disraeli
Not much good then LOL