Humm when in 4hi, louder in 4lo

Hi All,

I am getting a humm in 4hi and it gets a little throatier in 4lo. I was wondering if I might have a bearing starting to tank. Has anyone noticed this? I am running full synthetic throughout the system.

Thanks,

Reply to
Blair

Does it vary with power setting on road surface traction?

Reply to
TheSnoMan

When I was idling through some heavy water filled ruts I didn't hear any noise but when I would have to give it some throttle I could here a hum that sounded like some kind of bearing noise or vibration type of problem. I didn't feel any vibration or anything though. When I put it in 4hi on a wet road I hear the same noise only not as loud.

Thanks,

Blair

Reply to
Blair