Hypertech Programmer emulator for PC?

Anyone know of a computer program that can do what the Hypertech programmer can do?
I'm not just looking to read codes. Hypertech has those settings for high
performance, racing, fuel efficiency, HP, tire size, etc.
I'm looking for a computer program that would do that.
I can build a cable if necessary.
Any ideas?

You need to reflash the ROM. Can't do that with a cable................
Doc

How does the Hypertech Power Programmer do it? I know it plugs in with a cable and reprograms. I can't imagine that this isn't done via a computerized system in that little handheld module.
LS1 Edit: http://www.carputing.com /