I Can’t Find ANYTHING To Help Me

:evil: I?m working on a friend?s truck and i?ve run into a snag. It?s an ?84 S-10 2.8L 4X4, Well the problem is that for his 4-wheel drive to work it has a set of pneumatic tubes that come from the transfer-case up to a vacuum swith of some kind near his battery and i have no idea how it is suppose to be put back correctly and i can?t find any material that covers that.

Reply to
TheCarIsEatingMe

"TheCarIsEatingMe" wrote: > :evil: I'm working on a friend's truck and i've run into a > snag. It's an '84 S-10 2.8L 4X4, Well the problem is that for > his 4-wheel drive to work it has a set of pneumatic tubes that > come from the transfer-case up to a vacuum swith of some kind > near his battery and i have no idea how it is suppose to be > put back correctly and i can't find any material that covers > that.

You should try to find someone with the same truck or at least the same transfer case (4x4 S-10 pick ups should be the same) and see how it is set up. Then hook everything up accordingly.

Reply to
riley85