I fixed some parts, now it Idles rough

Ok, so if you have been following my thread (thanks by the way i have received a lot of help). I had a bad fuel regulator on an 89 s10 4.3. I just replaced the upper part of the TBI unit, the fuel meter part
which includes the regulator. Truck started up great, however it still idles very rough. I'm fairly certain I solved my problem. Before I could literally see gas dripping from the injector, kinda like a shower. Nice spray, but a lot of drips from the head. Now it sprays nice, and I can barely see the gas.
Idle in park is almost good, it seems a little slow, and after sitting for a while it starts to stumble a bit. However idle in drive is very different. If I come to a stop, the idle slows down a lot and it stumbles really rough. Then it catches itself for a second, then stumbles again.
I was driving with the bad regulator for about a month. It ran good at driving speed, but at stop I would have to keep one foot on the gas, and one on the brake.
So I was wondering if I messed up my O2 sensor from running soo rich for a month. I just replaced my O2 about 4 months ago.
Or does the computer need to be reset, or just need time to learn the new fuel mix.
Do I need to adjust anything? IAC?
Thanks
jiimi wrote:

After I changed the Tbi on my 89 s10 4.3 ( http://www.freewebs.com/kotarski/plow.htm ) .. it ran Ruff... until I read that I must Take out the ECM fuse to kill the computer memory. Wait 5 minutes .. put Fuse Back in and then Drive the truck so the Computer Can LEARN again..
Where is the ECM fuse located? do I have to drive a special routine to reprogram? thanks
jiimi wrote:

Fuse panel. Nope just drive normally.
Check your EGR valve for carbon as well. It can cause rough idle. Also make sure you don't have any vacuum leaks.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

Mike wrote:

Then you have to reset the clock and the Radio.