I GOT A CODE!!! WOOHOO...

Code 32...BARO sensor voltage low...
wait
WTF is a BARO sensor???
wait
WHERE IS the BARO sensor???

OK!!! I did some digging and a BARO sensor is for a carb... I found these choices for code 32
32 BARO sensor or circuit (carbureted models) 32 EGR circuit (fuel-injected models) 32 Digital EGR circuit (3.1L) 32 Open MAP sensor circuit
Which is MOST likely??? Basically I have EGR and MAP to chose from, right?
| Code 32...BARO sensor voltage low... | | wait | | WTF is a BARO sensor??? | | wait | | WHERE IS the BARO sensor??? | |
Shades wrote:

I assume you're referring to the 88 chevy sub. If so that would be the MAP sensor. Its on the passenger side of the intake manifold. Three wire connector and one vaccuum line going to it. Probably a cracked vaccuum line, the sensor is fairly reliable. doug