I Got More Power & Better Gas Mileage By Doing This

Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got more POWER and an INCREASE in gas mileage. I'm suppose to get 15 city 21 hwy. I get right
now 18+ in the city with the A/C ON. Since it's starting to cool of now, I can't wait to see what I get with the A/C OFF. I haven't gone on any road trips yet, but I'm going to later this month. I'll see what I get then. Anything to help with the high Gasoline Prices now days. Here is the link where you can get the fuel reformulator. I hope it helps.
http://www.4planetearth.com/reyesfc
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
--
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20061106031605B9c9ZyB0

Pure BULLSHIT! If you want better gas mileage, just maintain your vehicle better and don't press so hard on the gas pedal.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I Got More Power & Better Gas Mileage By Doing This Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Wed, Nov 8, 2006, 8:26pm (EST+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (FernandoReyes) Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got more POWER and an INCREASE in gas mileage. I'm suppose to get 15 city 21 hwy. I get right now 18+ in the city with the A/C ON. Since it's starting to cool of now, I can't wait to see what I get with the A/C OFF. I haven't gone on any road trips yet, but I'm going to later this month. I'll see what I get then. Anything to help with the high Gasoline Prices now days. Here is the link where you can get the fuel reformulator. I hope it helps. http://www.4planetearth.com/reyesfc snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
--
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20061106031605B9c9ZyB0

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 20:26:37 GMT, "Fernando Reyes"
and an INCREASE in gas mileage. I'm suppose to get 15 city 21 hwy. I get right now 18+ in the city with the A/C ON. Since it's starting to cool of now, I can't wait to see what I get with the A/C OFF. I haven't gone on any road trips yet, but I'm going to later this month. I'll see what I get then. Anything to help with the high Gasoline Prices now days. Here is the link where you can get the fuel reformulator. I hope it helps.

IF I could stomach the fruity website I would likely find that your additive costs more per litre than gasoline OR oil does.
There's a sucker born every minute. My father used to tell me that when you add stuff to your oil then you have "diluted" your oil. When you wipe the dipstick there is less oil on the rag and more additive. - Regards Gordie
Its all a bunch of BS. Tried it already and didn't do thing other than cost me more. Nice scam though
--
All Email Scanned and declared
Virus Free by Norton System Works