I just bought a '95 Suburban K1500

I paid $7250 for it, a good deal?
Also, anything I should be on the lookout for in it?
I gave it the best gas for it's first fillup, Shell 93 octane. 35 gallons
and $70 lighter now, I'm debating between high mileage or full synthetic oil. Anybody have a preference?
Thanks for your help!!
Of course, serious replies only please. I didn't come here to be flamed.

Couldn't tell ya without seeing it and driving it.

Not really, the 95's didn't have any specific problems with them.

Stick with midgrade (89 octane) and timing set to 4* BTDC for maximun power and fuel efficiency. I would recommend synthetic oil over the "higher mileage" formulas. I use Mobil 1, but any synthetic will do. You'll want to change the oil AND the filter 500-1000 miles after the switch to synthetic as it's gunna be really dirty due to the detergents in the synthetic oil.
Doc