I`m sure you`d all like to know

I`ve been reading everything from this group for about 2 months.Everyone seems to be very knowledgeable. This is my first post. I bought an 2004 GMC 2500 HD 6.0 last July.I just can`t seem to leave
anything alone.So I started adding performance parts to it.My Brother-in-law works at an auto parts store,so I get everything at his cost.Which is extremely cheap. All the parts were in stalled by myself. Power Programmer Cold Air Intake 2-1/2 in. Cat Back 1-5/8 in. Headers Underdrive Pulleys (crank,alt) Got pressured into taking it to the track. Best E.T. was 14.886 @ 88.564mph I think the mph was down cuz it weighs a ton,and it's like driving a brick into the wind. I know the stock set-up is 300 hp,but can anyone take a good guess how much power I`m making now? I wish I knew what stock e.t`s were. Sorry so long for my first post.
Kevin
An online HP calculator says at 6000 lbs?, your truck has about 325 at the rear wheels, 380 at flywheel, these are only estimates. try and post back the actual weight.

-
What is the address of the calculator. Do you think his truck really did that? That seems pretty fast. Maybe I`m wrong.