I need 78 Chevy Body Parts

Hi, If anyone out there has any old 78 full size chevy body parts, please let me know I am in dire need of the following parts: Both Front Fenders Hood Grille Radiator Support headlight support and mounts Please email me at abomb(sixnine)@comcast.net if you have them in good shape.

Thanks

Reply to
A Frazier

The correct email addres is abomb69(zerozero)@comcast.net

Reply to
A Frazier

Go here...

Order their catalog, then order anything you want for that Chevy. The catalog is free and it's very nice.

Reply to
Sounds Like A Porsche

I hope their parts are genuine, I dont want cheep jap imatations

Reply to
A Frazier

You could always head on down to your local Chevy store.

Reply to
Sounds Like A Porsche

Genuine GM for that year:

Are made by an approved aftermarket supplier for GM. The price is prohibitive, unless of course you're building a restoration/show vehicle?

Doors are over $450.00 per side and fenders are over $300.00 per side.

Use Keystone, most parts are made in either Italy or the USA and are lifetime warranted, even though they aren't 100% perfect. Only an expert can tell.

I hope this helps?

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King