I need a drivers seat 85 S10 Blazer

I'm looking for a drivers seat for my 1985 S10 Blazer 4x4 - my material is good but my frame is broke - please advise if you know of a good source

Reply to
don

If your local to dayton Ohio I probably have one or 8 seats for a S-10 blazer. BTW: 2WD seats and pick up buckets are identical down to the seat tracks. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Try any self-serve auto wrecking yard in your area..(might even find the right color) Cost? Around 30 bucks but bring along a 15 mm socket and box end with ya

newer year seats should fit also

Reply to
ken

You forgot to mention a Can of WD-40