I need a part for my Door.. Help me if you can on how to find??

I really don't know what it is called. Its my 92 z71 When I close my Driver door it will not catch. It does have a sag.. I want to replace the inside door piece that catches

Replace the hinge pins and bushings, then come back and ask if it still won't catch. The pins and bushings will fix the sag, which COULD be why it won't latch. Otherwise, you need the latch.