I pissed into the tank of a Chevy Truck !

But it still worked fine, was even faster than before.
What does that mean ? Do I piss gasoline or a Chevy Trucks piss-driven cars ?

Were you light-headed when you finished?
It'll go even faster with your thumb up your ass while you are pissing in the tank.
Don't get your wanker stuck in the little trap door where the fill nozzle goes. That's only a concern if your wanker is long enough to reach it.