Ian, I have a question

Ian, I used to work at a Chevy dealer in Phoenix but have since semi-retired. I have a question I hope you can help with. The small AC-Delco dist that I work for now just bought a '07 Colorado last week for me to make deliveries in. The truck has the 2.9 engine with automatic. The truck run perfectly except for the first start in the morning. When you first get in the truck in the morning you turn the key and the engine starts but shakes badly ,the tach shows about 400 and then it dies. Hit the key again and the truck starts right away and goes to a normal fast idle and runs perfectly all day long, just like nothing is wrong. There is no check engine on. Just wondering what you think. Would appreciate any input. Thanks, Scott

Reply to
zonie

My input would be that you should take it to the dealership. The kind of problem you describe will probably be tough enough for the dealer tech to duplicate let alone fix.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai