Idler arm Ball Joints

ANy advice on changing these 1989 K1500 4x4 Right hand ball joints if that makes any difference. I have the parts just looking at the chilton manual it
does not look to clear with there directions although it does not look to difficult either. The upper ball joint looks a lot easier in the manual then the lower and the idler arm doesn't look to bad any help would be appreciated. I am going to start tomorrow night so that I have all weekend to get it done before I have to drive to work again monday.