Increase line pressure on 4L80E?

'95 K2500 6.5 TD 140,000 miles

There are several companies that sell computer chips to enhance performance. One of the features that is advertised is increasing line pressure for the

4L80E to reduce slippage. Is this a good idea or would I just be masking a problem that may come in the future?

As of now, I am not seeing any tranny troubles and don't want to create any. I can't remember if I have asked about this before or not. If so, please refresh my memory.

What's your take on this, Gary?

Thanks, Snowman

Reply to
Snowman