info please, steering damper?

I have a 88 chev 1500 4*4, with 4 inch body lift, 350ci,, anyway,, I have excessive front, wheel wobble,, ocassionally, but getting more often, 35's don't help,,, but my question is,, this truck does not have a steering damper... but it does list one when you go to buy one, and it has no bracket, or hole in the relay rod,, any help or info would be great,,, thanks in advance snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
the t's

David Johnson