inside wear on tires

2005 Chev Colorado 4X4 new tires December 2006 now to the ? I have noticed inside wear on the front tires only I asked to confirm whether it was a camber issue.
I was told it was a common wear when you use the 4x4 feature of the truck.
Right? or something else?
thanks
-

How many miles have they done?
approx 21,000 km or 13, 048.795 miles

-
Mathehun wrote:

Have you been rotating them?
--
Steve W.

No have not rotated tires yet coming up for the rotation period

-
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010706070202060400050007 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I also have a Colorado 5 cyl 4x4 I have rotated once already with 20 k on it and it is due. look at the manual, they should have been rotated by now Frank in Raleigh
Mathehun wrote:

Right? or something else?
thanks
--------------010706070202060400050007--

Bad alignment and uneven wear is a well-known problem with the Colorado. There's a TSB on it--dealer should do an alignment under warranty.