Installed my Overhead console yesterday

Here's some pics. Console is from a 99 Blazer with sunroof. My truck is a 2000 S-10 ZR2. Took me about 7 hours, but it was in 80+ degree heat, in the sun, so I took lots of breaks. All functions work except
the Homelink, working on figuring that out. The console has the full trip computer, so I get all the cool details about MPG and such.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?idB86434803
Can anyone with a console like mine confirm that there actually IS a red LED in the little house by the middle button on the HomeLink part? I don't have one...
Very nice install!
Where did you get the wiring from? Is it hard to get it to work correctly to show you your miles per gallon?
--
twins0203
On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:43:23 -0400, twins0203

Got it from a member of a forum I'm on. I can pass his info along to you. It's just plug and play, he sets up a wire for the data bus and the console gets it's fuel info from there. The hardest part was getting the console itself installed. This only works for the s-series trucks and consoles from 98+ (for both), unless you just get the compass and temp...
Yeah man, if you don't mind shoot me a way to get ahold of him :)
--
twins0203
On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:58:43 -0400, twins0203

Got an e-mail address? I'm being kinda selective, don't need the whole world e-mailing the guy but he does want to sell..
sure do man, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Thank ya much!!!
--
twins0203