instrument cluster

All,
My 90 K1500 Silverado needs a new instrument cluster. Speedometer, odometer, and trip odometer don't work. When stopped and the engine is shut
off, the speedo goes up to 50mph, when the truck is on, it does nothing. I originally thought it was the speed sensor, but was told that it's probably the cluster. I really have no desire to waste around $300 just so I know how fast I'm driving to Home Depot and the dump, but it would be worth $60. Doing a search of Ebay, I found this, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $25045457&category3675 Does anyone here know if this would work in my truck? It would be great if it did, as I've always hated the Chevy gauges, and this has "real" ones.
Thanks and Enjoy Bill