Instrument Cluster

88 GMC K1500 4x4 Sierra etc etc. Looking for aftermarket or replacment instrument clusters. Any leads? damn trip meter fragged on me.
Reply to
Kenner Costen

Find it on ebay.

Reply to
Bubba Rubba

Check this out. I just took it out of my 1991 Chevy pickup to put in a tach/speedo setup

Reply to
daytona

Try

Order a catalog for your truck and check it out.

Reply to
Dirty White Boy

Go to

and search Go to ebay motors then auto/truck parts. Search like this: 198* Chevrolet truck. Aso look in 198* Suburban. You will find all sorts of insrument clusters and gauges.

Reply to
John Schaper