Instrument Cluster

88 GMC K1500 4x4 Sierra etc etc. Looking for aftermarket or replacment instrument clusters. Any leads? damn trip meter fragged on me.

Add pictures here
βœ–
Kenner Costen wrote:

Find it on ebay.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Check this out. I just took it out of my 1991 Chevy pickup to put in a tach/speedo setup
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemy74132570&sspagename ­ME%3AB%3ALC%3AMT%3A1

Add pictures here
βœ–

Try www.lmctruck.com
Order a catalog for your truck and check it out.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Kenner Costen wrote:

Go to www.ebay.com and search Go to ebay motors then auto/truck parts. Search like this: 198* Chevrolet truck. Aso look in 198* Suburban. You will find all sorts of insrument clusters and gauges.