instrument lights

I have a 99 Z71. My heat/AC control is the kind that has 3 knobs for fan speed, temp, air direction. Right under those are 4 push buttons. Vent, outside - Vent, Recirc - AC - Rear defrost. The lights behind the 4
pushbuttons no longer work. The orange light in the button works, and the backlight behind the 3 bigger knobs work. GM, in their ultimate wisdom has found how cheap a light bulb is. So, mine are soldered to a circuit board. Does anybody have an idea what this controller costs? It doesn't appear to be repairable. Even the board itself is not a plug-in. It does look like its a plug in, but the whole thing is soldered in. TIA
If you are feelin froggy you can get the new bulbs at radio shack.

has
board.