Intake gasket time

Well it's my turn to do the intake gaskets on my '99 Yukon 5.7, 80k miles. What's the best gasket to use? OEM or whatever I get at NAPA? Just wondering since I just did the 3.1 intake on my sister's car using
OEM's latest and greatest upgrade with bolts and was curious if there is a better gasket for the 5.7 .
--
John
I would check with the OEM parts dept and see if there is an updated set, like the 3.1 and stay with that one.

-
In article

FelPro Part number MS 98000T
It is an improved design over the OEM, uses a steel carrier instead of plastic.
FelPro is the way to go. Don't waste your money on anything else.
Big Chris