interior lights

i was hoping someone could help me identify a problem ///// I am having a problem with my interior lights, they dont come at all. I guess my door lights and the dome lights are on the same circuit because i get nothing
//// its not the fuse i have been there and the fuse is good. When i turn my dome light switch to the on position my dummy light comes on the dashboard telling me the cargo light is on for the bed, but that does not work either. I have a 2001 silverado 1500
jwdawgs wrote:

Hit the dome override by mistake?
nah it not that i checked all that //// its like it has a short or something /////// my guess is a bad ground, but is sure is bugging me