interior modification

got a 1987 gmc 1/2 t. im going to put a new dash in my truck, however im not sure what color to get. the one i got looks gray, maybe just a faded black. i cant really tell because some of my other trim is black, the headliner is aftermarket but grey, the door trim cloth is gray, but the rest looks like a dark grey, maybe faded black from being old. the only grey dash i find is not the right color, its to light, and im afraid to put a bla ck dash in, because the headliner is grey. what should i do.

also im wanting to put bucket seats in my pu. dont want to buy new ones ...$$. if i can find a good set im going to buy one. but i dont know if i can use only a bucket seat from certain model vehicles or not, if so wich ones.

Reply to
bud8fan