Intermediate steering shaft?

Apparently there is an upgraded steering shaft. Does anyone know the new UPGRADED part number? My dealer hasn't heard of an upgraded part.

Thanks, G

on Sunday 28 October 2007 03:21 pm, someone posing as G took a rock and etched into the cave:

The only information I have - and it is on file for future reference - is this from another posting in a ng from 2005:

NEW TSB # 00-02-35-003H Date: 04/19/2005

The only difference I found, is that the PN for "1500 sereis" shaft has changed.

The new part number that replaces #889636611 is:

#88965505 (w/ rubber insert)

The new PN is for ALL 1500 Series, except the following applcations:

Esclades Denalis Avalanches

1500HD

#89060582 is he PN to use for ALL other applications:

2500/3500 series Esclades Denalis Avalanches H2 1500HD
Reply to
PerfectReign