Intermediate Steering Shaft Again.

04'2500 HD. Had the Intermediate steering shaft replaced July '05.Now I`m having the same symptoms. Anyone else had to do this more than 1 time?
Thanks,
Bill
http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/superduty /
http://www.spydercustoms.com/index2.php
the above links show HD vehicles...look at the axles on the Jeeps...
aside from getting groceries, IFS trucks fall short. don't get me wrong, my '95 GMC K1500 does me just fine for commuting, firewood, and farm supplies. I went with a 1/2 ton for the soft ride and this particular truck had only 35K on it back in 2002 so I couldn't pass it up. however, if I was ever to get a HD pickup, it would be a solid axle machine. HD and IFS don't belong in the same sentence. I know you're talkin' steering shaft not suspension, just thought I'd offer my $ .02. not even worth that!
peace