invoice after the retail price markdown

Chevy dropped the retail prices roughly $2000 on the 1/2 tons. Does that mean the dealer invoice dropped too? We are looking at a truck that retailed at $36k then reduce retailed at $33k but has a invoice of $32k
according to kbb.com. I normally aim for less than invoice -bonuses but now I can't tell if the web is showing accurate invoices.
I really don't believe the dealer pays full invoice price anymore since my 05 Cummins diesel was bought for less than dealer invoice.

There is about a 2.5% hold back /rebate credited to the dealer, no matter what the selling price is.

-
www.Edmunds.com should be one of your first stops.