Is my 96 Blazer motor shot?

I was driving along at around 60mph in my 1996 blazer 4.3 4x4 with 114.000mi and all of a sudden i could smell something hot, i noticed there was almost no oil pressure. So i pulled over and shut the motor
off, but not before i heard a rattling sound from the motor. I motor will still start and it sounds ok at idle but as soon as i step on the gas i hear the noise again. Anyone have an idea. Thank you

The obvious question...............have you checked the oil and is it full?
If the oil is full, with zero oil pressure and noises from the motor, sounds like you blew something out in the bottom end.
Doc

Sorry, forgot to mention that the oil is full and new 10/30 kendal
Sure sounds like it to me..... You could try explosion testing it.... Rev it up to a couple thousand RPM and watch for hot chunks of metal and various other things to come flying out from the engine area......... just to be sure it's totally history

In that case the bottom end if likely shot. Probably a spun bearing..............looks like rebuild time!
Doc

In that case, sounds like you spun a rod bearing bud................