Is the HHR a truck?

Is it a truck, a mini-van, a station wagon, an SUV? OK - Its not a truck in the way my Silverado is. Is it a mini SUV, like a mini version of my suburban? I drove a 5-speed version today. It was actually pretty nice
for what it was. Any opinions here?
I've been checking it out for several months now and I'm convinced that it's more of a station wagon. It's definately not a truck and I wish they had put the SSR's front end on it and offered some decent engine options.
Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Fri, Apr 21, 2006, 5:37pm From: snipped-for-privacy@email.com (No) Is it a truck, a mini-van, a station wagon, an SUV? OK - Its not a truck in the way my Silverado is. Is it a mini SUV, like a mini version of my suburban? I drove a 5-speed version today. It was actually pretty nice for what it was. Any opinions here? Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% "Sometimes, when you're up to your butt in alligators, it's hard to remember that the intial objective was to drain the swamp." ~ Unknown ~
No wrote:

It's a Cobalt with a different body.
Ian

P T Cruiser wannabe?? Mac