is there a doctor in the house?

what's the diference betwen a doctor and a mechanic? a doctor buries his mistakes. -impala

and a mechanic washes his hands before he goes to the bathroom.

Re: is there a doctor in the house? Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sat, Feb 28, 2004, 6:13pm (EST+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (wrecker32773) and a mechanic washes his hands before he goes to the bathroom. "pete
what's the diference betwen a doctor and a mechanic? a doctor buries his mistakes. -impala lol! now that ya mention it i do!
Um yup I think any of us who mess with anything metal wash our hands first.