is there a tbi aftermarket intake to convert old sbc block to tbi ?

I know they make a carb intae for the tbi but what about the tbi to old school pre 1986 blocks ?.. I have an awesome 350 4 bolt main to drop in but
can't find an intake.. thanx for any advice.. OH for all you "why bother" .. The truck has to be e-tested up here and Carb is a prick to get through.. :)

but
bother"
through..
Won't an '87+ TBI intake fit if you elongate the middle bolt holes to compensate for the different angle of the bolts?

SBlackfoot wrote:

It Should. OR you could just buy the adapter that Holley sells that allows a TBI to bolt on in place of a carb.
--
Steve W.

Yeah probably RATSO has one fer ya. :o) just kidding.