is there any parts in a TBI distributor that can go ?

350 tbi distributor. I replaced the ESC module but am getting advice it could be the magnets ???? I changed my fule filter and fuel prs is good. But the damn thing rolls over 10 times or so before I get spark or a firing
sound in the engine.. it just rolls over like no spark then tries and eventually starts.. Thanx.,