Is This A Good Deal

is this a good deal, if I sold my 1996 mazda B3000 2wd with 206,000kms on it, would it be a good deal to buy a 1992 chevrolet blazer 4 door all leather, power everything, automatico, only 150,000kms on it, never seen
winter (no rust) and 4X4 works excellent in it!? Please let me know what you think!? Thanks