Is this my egr valve?

Where and what does the egr valve look like on my truck? Check engine has been on, autozone scanner says egr valve. Is that it on the passenger side near the front? Part # 025926303. Doing a google image
search I can only come up with egr valves of all makes. I can't pin point the 5.3L images.
2001 Z71 5.3L 1/2 ton Auto
I know on the 96 - 98's the EGR is right above the water pump in the front. It's round and black, half the size of say a pop can. 2 10mm bolts held it in. Not sure if the newer motors are the same...
Nick