It's a Shame!

That not even one person in this group, could or would make any effort to answer a question I posted.
Almost everyone else gets answers to their posts, but not me.
I would tell you all what you can do with this group, but you already know!
Thanks for nothing and happy motoring!
Bob

Yeah, it's obviously because we hate you.
Why is it people get so bitchy when they don't get immediate service from a free resource?
Dan
--
I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican.

-- Dan Quayle
Bob wrote:

at least you were patient... wait a sec, you weren't.
Lane
Bob wrote:

WAHHHH! I'm gonna tell my daddy you won't play with me!
. . ========== It's a Shame! Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sat, Aug 14, 2004, 1:20am (CDT+1) From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Bob)
That not even one person in this group, could or would make any effort to answer a question I posted.
Almost everyone else gets answers to their posts, but not me.
I would tell you all what you can do with this group, but you already know!
Thanks for nothing and happy motoring! Bob ==================Dear Bob, I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of the NG to appologize, and would like to offer my most scincere regrets that we have lost you as a valued customer. There are times, it seems, when posts are not answered in a timely manner and the NG sometimes lets one slip through the cracks. We here at alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks can only hope that you don't allow this one incident to to leave you with doubts as to our scincerity in effort, and more importantly with our diligent determination, to attempt to make the visitors of this NG leave with a feeling of meeting true proffesionals.
If you would allow us, at some time in the Future, to attempt to redeem ourselves of this Unfortunate happenstance, the NG would most Carefully attempt to provide you with solid and Kreative alternatives for repair of your vehical.
Yes, we care Bob. And sometimes it takes Our seeing a post like yours to reawaken the Unfortunate fact that we too....can fail.
Based on past postings in this NG, it is Our hope that you will understand that the Basic function here is to profide prompt replies.
Let me close in saying Bob, that i can only hope that you are able to read between the lines of this post, or at least down the left margin, and find my feelings on how you percieved the NG to be.
As for this time...... no charge, we're ripp'n up the work order there Bob.
~:~ MarshMonster ~customer service rep~ ==================
Marsh Monster wrote:

Marsh,
Once again you leave no doubt as to the fact that you are truly a classic! F'in awesome dude!
Doc

I vote that we make MarshMonster the official news group greater! As well as customer service representative.
Brian
This one's a keeper.
--
Computer Tips & Tweaks
Builds/Upgrades/Repairs

Or maybe, it takes more then three days for someone to a: find the post and read it, b: find the post, read it, and know the answer, or c: reasearch it and get back to the NG to post the reply. I know a lot of folks that check their email and news groups once or twice a week. And for the mechanics that would know the answer are most likely not the types that sit around waiting to respnd to posts, they are mostlikely in the garage working on the car. I have posted before and got nothing for a week, then all the sudden, I get five posts.

Absolutely Brilliant!
nice use of words!!
--
urb's91
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:20:29 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Bob) wrote:

oh shit, you're not gonna ask for a refund, are ya??
Mac