Jimmy is no-start

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 01:36:38 GMT, aarcuda69062

Poor guy REALLY has a complex ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Incorrect.
Correct.
Incorrect.
Only one out of three correct. tsk-tsk.
On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:56:07 GMT, aarcuda69062

No quite correct

No you have quite a inferiority complex and it clearly shows.

Yeah and it is not you. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
SnoMan wrote:

Why does "he" have a complex? He's simply pointing out one more of your endless mistakes/erroneous information.
Remember, the idea here on the newsgroups ought to be to give out "correct/factual" information instead of just seeing how many threads in the newsgroup you can contribute to.
Ian

Now the fool just showed up at the dodge truck ng. Looks like we will have him for a bit, but rest assured we will drive him back to you folks.<G>
Roy
Roy wrote:

Now Roy, that's just not nice! He's been here for a long time, why don't you guys tend to him for a bit?
Ian

and give him some water, maybe throw a ball for him to chase. You folks know the deal.
Roy