Jimmy is no-start

No quite correct

No you have quite a inferiority complex and it clearly shows.

Yeah and it is not you.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Why does "he" have a complex? He's simply pointing out one more of your endless mistakes/erroneous information.

Remember, the idea here on the newsgroups ought to be to give out "correct/factual" information instead of just seeing how many threads in the newsgroup you can contribute to.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Now the fool just showed up at the dodge truck ng. Looks like we will have him for a bit, but rest assured we will drive him back to you folks.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Now Roy, that's just not nice! He's been here for a long time, why don't you guys tend to him for a bit?

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

That's my point! He belongs to you folks. Ya gotta keep him on a leash, feed and give him some water, maybe throw a ball for him to chase. You folks know the deal.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I've learned to dismiss him in the Dodge group. Maybe I just haven't been around this one long enough to see the same type of bad information here (been trolling for a while as I'm thinking of buying a Chevy this time - still haven't decided). I retract my previous statement.

Reply to
Ed H.