Just found this great oil that saved me money and fuel!

I heard about this stuff for a little while but had that mental block about changing oil every 3,000 miles.Heres the link to the website http://64.17.132.131/ or go to synfullube.com The site was was ok but the
product is incredible. I saw results right off the bat so I'm going to put all of their products in my truck. Just thought everyone out there would want to at least check this stuff out.
On 16 Jul 2004 20:00:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Rotortweet) wrote:

Sure you did pal, sure you did. Go spread your lies on another NG
--
Regards
Gordie

about
the
all
to at

Typical spamming idiot trying to disguise his spam.
Men buying that overpriced stuff is like the woman buying the pretty shoes that cost 5 times what the functional shoes cost then seeing the heel break upon the third wearing while the regular old lower priced shoe keeps on performing.
Go away ye putrid spammer. Nobody likes scum.
Just FYI but on my 92 when low on freon the heater control flashes AC to indicate low freon and even after charging will not allow the compressor to kick on until I disconnected the battery to reset it.