K&N filter warrant voiding TSB for Ford?

I started working for of all places: a Ford dealer about 4 weeks ago, and with messing with my projects at night, I'm too tired to say hello most nights.
Can someone please help me with the TSB number that Ford issued after GM did, that the warranty is voided if a K&N filter or any oiled aftermarket filter is found in the vehicle, with drivability problems?
The shop bully/foreman wants to hold me under foot. His hopes are to deny me any training and Ford certification, and the service manager who is one of the nicest individuals I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with, is clueless as to this TSB.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, and as always I remain.
Sincerely,
Refinish King
PS
Working for a boss is so nice after so many years of writing the paychecks!
Now he worries about payroll and liability insurance, I worry about 8:00AM to 5:00PM and then my playground after that.
Voiding TSB? Voiding warranty maybe... Anywhoo..... Good to hear you have a new job! Send me 50% of your paycheck for the next few weeks, will ya? $770.00+ in rot repair parts for my 1990 FS Jimmy may be in my near future.................
~KJ/TLGM

me
is
paychecks!
I meant warranty voiding!
I can get you the parts wholesale!
We can even voik something out that I can install them for a decent price. How about ve pudt on out yamakas and make a deal?
LOL
Refinish King

and
aftermarket