K2500 Suburban 454 95 model

Anyone own one of these? just wondering whats the real world mpg on one of these things around 10mpg?
I'm considering buying one and just wanted to know what to expect on fuel milage.
I expect its somewhat similar to the fuel milage on a similar 3500 1 ton truck.
Thanks,,,,,,,,
--
Elbert Clarke
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:48:43 -0400, "Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote:

--
Elbert Clarke
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
My 91 Z71 with a 350 TBI and a 700r4? gets a constant 19 MPG on the hwy.
Dave.
i have a 92 k1500 and its gets somewhere around 13mpg in mixed driving. its a 350 engine with 7004r, I have been known to exceed the speed limit every now and then.
I don't think a k2500 suburban with a 454 will get better than 12 or so on the hwy.
thanks

Elbert Clarke
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
I get 11 MPG always. It doesn't matter if I am towing or have my foot in it or what grade of fuel I use or anything. 11 MPG. I put a lift in and 33's, and still get 11 MPG. It is what it is..
thanks for the reply I want a new toy and I'm tired of throwing money at my 92 k1500 pickup so its time to sell it off and try something else.

Elbert Clarke
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
no you don't buy them for the milage..........thats very apparent
just wanted some idea of what kind of milage a truck like that gets....
fuel milage is not my concern at all....... towing is..
but its good to know what kind of milage one might expect to get.
thanks for the reply
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:35:05 -0400, Bill Seward