K3500 GVW

I am looking at buying a '97 K3500 Regular cab dually( 6.5 diesel,) and was wondering what the GVW is, I can not find the info anywhere on the net.

Dually is 10,000 lbs gvw single is 9200

Thank you, my brother has a F-350 tow truck and its only 9k something and he thought the gm would be less. One more question, was there an option in this model year for HD front springs, if so and it wasnt ordered is it an easy install, or wouldnt a plow bother a plain front end that much. I know with my dads past 2500, 2500/HDs GMs no matter what, the front ends always sank with an 8' he just bought a used 98 dodge 3500 diesel and a 9' plow barely touches the front and a loaded sander barely touchs the rear...its awesome.
'97 with 9200 lb. gvwr on singles? I'm pretty sure the singles are rated at 8600 lb. with that body style. My '90 K3500 SRW was 8600, so this is what I am comparing to, but I hadn't thought they changed anything in that era of trucks on the GVW.
Snowman

The 2500 with a c6p option package was rated at 8600 the 3500 srw is 9200. I have a 97 3500.
In regards to heavier "springs" in the front. These use torsion bars. I believe the plow prep option gives a bigger bar. (VYU if you have the RPO cods in the glove box)
"Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote in message

the K3500 already comes with the biggest bars available. If your trying to hook a plow then crank the bars a tad, if not enough ( I would be surprised ) then go get a pair of timberline's(sp?).