Key Fob

Are all key fob's the same? Will my old fob from a 2000 Silverado work on my 07 Avalanche?

They are not all the same. You would need to check with a dealer to see if the model number of your Keyfob is compatable with your 2007 to see if it can be used as GM has used several different Keyfobs over the years. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
how would i program a key fob for a 2006 chevy silverado???