Keyless Remote questions 2003 Silverado

I am perplexed. I just bought two NEW keyless remotes for my '03 Silverado from a dealer using Ebay. The programming instructions were found at www.programyourremote.com
I have followed these instructions to the letter and cannot get these things to work. I tried reprogramming one of my old ones that stopped working and got it to work sparingly. It will only unlock the drivers side door and the horn will not sound when locking is in process. Am I missing something??
Please respond...
PERPLEXED
perplexed wrote:

Did you compare the part numbers on the old remote with the new remote? There are a few different combinations but if you have the correct remote, it should work just the way the instructions said. Mine did on my 99 silverado. Your next step will probably get expensive. Take it to the st(d)ealer for some troubleshooting.

All the numbers match on all the remotes. I guess I'll just have to visit a dealer and get it diagnosed.!!
Thanks

Try holding all three buttons down at the same time for 30 seconds and wait for the door locks to cycle.