Krage Motorsports has very poor customer service !

I called in an order for jeep parts from Krage motorsports, explained what I needed to someone who seemed knowledgable, gave my credit card info, and waited for my parts.
I received a shipment of parts, but they were not what I ordered. I made the call to get the proper parts. I had to charge the correct parts, but I was told I would get a refund when they received the incorrect parts. I received the correct parts finally, but no credit. I made the call again. Where was my money ? Excuses. No refund. Another call, no money, more excuses. This has been going on again and again for months. I am still fighting this battle. Don't buy anything from KRAGE motorsports (http://www.jeepdoc.com /) ! Any suggestions on how I can persuade them to refund my money ?
Robert

Tell them you will call your credit card company. A chargeback is something any business would want to avoid. Then do it if they don't give you a refund. Steve