KYB Shocks

Has anyone here tried the KYB Monomax shocks on the 1500 Chevy/GMC. What do you think of them, any who has the best price. Thanks

Sporty ride. Front shocks dont have full travel, at least mine didnt. They have faded some over the years. Also the bushings were undersize. I think Blistens would be better.
Cheers

I agree with Martin, I had them on my 1999 Z71. They didn't last long and the Bilsteins were much better shocks in my opinion. I traded the 1999 in on the 2006 that I have now, before I could replace them with Bilsteins again.
Brian